chris54

Tomorrow May never come

I said here not there - these are entirely different matters - the question was, are you here?

Of course I'm not there. If I was there then you'd be able to see me (and probably be freaking out at a strange man looking suspicious and marvelling at electricity :wacko:)

I'm supposed to be going to [name of supermarket removed so as to avoid upsetting people who don't like supermarkets endorsed by people who say 'Pukka' (apparently)] tonight and I need to know whether I have to put a shopping list together or not. Oh why do these scientific types make life so complicated. All I want to do is move things to the wrong shelves (hey, it keeps people in work) and run over small annoying children with an 'uncontrollable' trolley

a couple of apples fell of my tree in the garden. Was that connected?

I feel you should write a 5000 page essay - and report to the odd-blokes-playing-with-the-circle-thingy.

Either that, or bake an apple pie... :unsure:

(BTW...................LOVE your avatar - always makes me......... :D )

- found myself subconsciously humming this yesterday but I'm still safe on my little Mumble-Planet :D - ooh what if we've all been transported into separate parallel universes and this forum is the link between them... :unsure::ph34r: - it is very quiet outside...

Of course I'm not there. If I was there then you'd be able to see me

But I'm here not there :wacko: If you were there and I were here then neither of us would be where (:unsure:) and still could not confirm the existence of either of us...

All I want to do is move things to the wrong shelves (hey, it keeps people in work) and run over small annoying children with an 'uncontrollable' trolley

Well seeing as we're all doomed, I think you should have a bit of fun in the process: I suggest putting small annoying children on the wrong shelves and knocking over carefully displayed piles of food (possibly apple pies, yoghurts etc, made from the fallen apples today) with the 'uncontrollable' trolley :devil:

I've just been watching Day of the Triffids! :lol:

Has anyone else been feeling uneasy and worrying this morning, or is it just me??!! Had some very strange feelings about whether I should bother going out for a run or not. No??!!, just me then. :unsure:

~ Mel ~

Anyway, even though it went on today, it'll be four months before things really get interesting and there may just be a minuscule rationale for worrying...

Oh blimey, you mean I've gotta worry for another FOUR MONTHS now!! :wacko: I thought if we survived past half past nine then we were in the clear. :o

~ Mel ~

Isn't that called 'normal'? :unsure::lol:

Haha, well that's true, but I must admit to a few extra butterflies in my tum at around 8.00 this morning! :unsure: I did go for my run but wondered if the pavement might open up at any minute, I blame that for my slow time anyway. :whistle:

~ Mel ~

Funnily enough, I started a new book yesterday. It's called 'If Morning Ever Comes' by Anne Tyler. Weird huh! Wonder if I'll get to finish it! :lol:

~ Mel ~

I did have a strange feeling this morning...but then I realised that the alarm clock had fallen into bed with me :whistle:

Really, I don't know what all the fuss is about!

It's just a bunch of scientists trying to justify their existence! One of the blokes who played a small part in building something or other with a blue door.... said the reason why things like this are done are so the 'doing' scientists can say to the 'theoretical scientists'... BOOH sucks.... we've dissed your theory... there's your life's work down the drain :huh: Seems a bit childish to me :whistle: .

They should all stop messing around and get themselves a proper job :o

Flozza :D

I wonder if, when we all die, we will find that this is what has been happening all along, that the universe gets created and life develops and evolves to the point where it learns how to destroy the universe, and then it starts all over again.

I wonder if, when we all die, we will find that this is what has been happening all along, that the universe gets created and life develops and evolves to the point where it learns how to destroy the universe, and then it starts all over again.

Yes, and we can all have a right good guffaw at the irony :lol:

I had a nice tidy up in case the world ended, but it did not end.

For those of us not scientifically minded enough to understand Stephen Hawking's reassurance of the large hadron collider's safety, we can perhaps feel reassured by Prof Brian Cox's more concise statement that "Anyone who thinks the LHC will destroy the world is a t***."

I had a nice tidy up in case the world ended, but it did not end.

For those of us not scientifically minded enough to understand Stephen Hawking's reassurance of the large hadron collider's safety, we can perhaps feel reassured by Prof Brian Cox's more concise statement that "Anyone who thinks the LHC will destroy the world is a t***."

See, thats the kind of scientific language I understand! :lol: