smiley

Judo.............

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: I'm so bouncy, and smiley, and happy!!

At school yesterday, the class assembly was alllll about Judo - with instructor, mats, chucking people about everywhere and all that.........

Little man was asked up, to 'throw over' the instructor - I'm amazed enough that he agreed, even more amazed that he loved it :D .

Anyhow - teacher said in home school book, that M would like to do Judo - to which i replied, yes i know, as i have been trying to get him into a club (any club!!) without luck.

School just called.

The Judo man is coming to the school!!!!!! Little Monkeys name is down!!!! My little boy has a club!!!!!!!!!! :wub::clap::tearful:

I'm chuffed into little, giggly bits :D :D :D

CANNOT wait to tell him :wub: (made the receptionist promise she wouldn't, :lol: ).

:dance:

My little boy has a club!!!!!!!!!!

And there was me thinking judo didn't involve the use of weaponary.... :unsure::devil:

Really pleased for you both and I hope it works out well :)

:D Thank you >:D<<'>

Karma's a b*tch.........................

Dentist today ---- �300 for a root canal needed! :tearful:

'Swings n roundabouts, life's swings and roundabouts' i hear you all cry................ i don't want flippin' swings n roundabouts :rolleyes: , i want a nice, padded cell :whistle: ..............grumble, grumble........................ :lol:

Still grinning over the Judo though :clap:

That's great, Smiley. The PE teacher at Jay's unit is qualified in martial arts so last year for one term he took four of the lads once a week for martial arts sessions, it was really great for Jay and really helped with his confidence, we're so hoping he does it again this year. We'd like him to do it in a class but really can't see him coping in a mainstream class so it's ideal if they can do it at school. Hope your lad enjoys it. :thumbs:

~ Mel ~

'Swings n roundabouts, life's swings and roundabouts' i hear you all cry.........

I prefer driving round rounabouts :lol: until the tyres scream :lol:

JP takes his black belt in taekwondo soon. It has really, really helped his confidence.

I think taekwondo is the nicest of the martial arts!! Although i still said sorry when i kicked people :lol: Wish id carried it on when i joined up, but oh well :lol:

Hi, Just wanted to say that it's great he wants to do judo as it's so confidence building. I do judo myself and help out at a club occasionally. My 10yr old has been a few times, but being a bit "over emotional" makes it difficult, but i'm keen to get him back into it. If your instructor is an understanding and patient one, it'll really make a difference. Good luck with it. (You may even decide to join in, it's great fun!!)