Sign in to follow this  
Babylicious

Back to work

Well my maternity leave is over and it's time to go back to work (well as of last monday :whistle: ) but I only got my pc sorted today so I've been at home since :thumbs:

How I'm going to cope with paris, harrison and a full time job I don't know :rolleyes:

hi good luck with going back to work, wow full time, poor you how old is paris and harrison, god its a strain when you have to go back, i went back full time when i had george, but went p/t after a while just couldnt do full time no more i lost interest in the job also, hope it all gos well for you,

take care

theresa x

ps sorry i have just see the ages of your children on the bottom of your post, arrrrrrrrr 6mths how lovley, and paris is 8 what a lovley name, hope she takes it well when you go back,

theresa x

oppsss we are speaking at same time

Edited by tjw

Paris is 8 and harrison is 6 months. Thankfully I get to work from home for 3/4 days a week so it's not so bad.

thats realy good so you will still be with harrison most of the time thats realy good, i would love to work from home.

i work mon to fri but school hrs only so not to bad,

theresa

:thumbs: i do enjoy my job also it is a break from home with real grownups to talk too and have a gossip, it can be good fun and my boss just lets me and my work mate get on with things so not bad realy, but i do enjoy a good moan about it as well :lol:

theresa x

I love my job too, just to get away and see some other grown ups, its like a "me" time, Mind you work at a pre-school so its a bit like a busmans holiday!! Enid

I love my job too, just to get away and see some other grown ups, its like a "me" time, Mind you work at a pre-school so its a bit like a busmans holiday!! Enid

I know what you mean, Enid. I work in the kitchen at my kids' school.

I love it, though, 'cause the kids and us have a really good laugh, and the hours are fab :thumbs:

The eldest, who's 10, thinks it's a bit uncool to have his Mum working at school, but so far I have resisted the temptation to shout 'cooooeee' at him across the dinner hall :devil:

Hope work's going OK, Babylicious