Sign in to follow this  
bid

Bizarre kitchen equipment

I just came across a hand-me-down from my MIL in my cupboard: an egg poacher for 3 eggs... :o:unsure:

Now why 3, rather than 2 or 4 which would be logical??

What strange kitchen equipment do you have lurking at the back of your cupboards?

Boho :dance:

3 = 1xMum + 1xDad + 1xChild

3 = 1xFat person + 1xSlim person

3 = 1xVery fat person

3 = 3xSlim person + nxPeople on a diet

3 = 3xSlim person + nxPeople who don't like poached eggs

3 = 1xThe Goodies/Bananarama

etc. etc. etc.

What's lurking up the back of the cupboard? Nothing as I had a good clear out and threw out/donated anything that hadn't been used for over six months :thumbs:

I just came across a hand-me-down from my MIL in my cupboard: an egg poacher for 3 eggs... :o:unsure:

Are they arranged with the handles in a triangle around the steam holes - that could be economical on space ... maybe :unsure:

There's an antique shop near my Mum's with a kitchen section - I love going there just to look and touch the stuff (touching is allowed!!) because it's sooo bizarre, but sometimes there's some really clever solutions to things that would have been problems :thumbs:

I don't know if this really counts as kitchen equipment, but it's certainly lurking at the back of the kitchen cupboard: a cafetiere jacket in the design of a dinner jacket. I have a photo of our (sadly deceased, dearly beloved ...) cat wearing the jacket but I don't get it out for everyone, in case I get reported to the RSPCC and get blacklisted :shame: . I suppose I could scan it one of these days.

Billabong

What strange kitchen equipment do you have lurking at the back of your cupboards?

Boho :dance:

Now what's illogical about 3, may I ask? :shame::lol: I grew up in a family of 3 (Mum Dad and me) and such a gadget would have suited us perfectly! :)

K x