Tally

Birthday Party

I've been invited to a birthday party.

Not only that, but I actually got the day off work and can go.

This is good and means I have made a friend :)

fab news tally i hope you realy enjoy the party and make even more friends while you are there

takecare

theresa x >:D<<'>

I've only just been to a birthday too, though that was my dad's so he kind of had to invite me :lol: But he did say he was really pleased I came and I'm sure he meant that.

The party coming up is someone I met a few times at Autscape, and I expect that most of the other guests will be autistic, so it won't be so pressured socially, which is a good thing :)

The party was going to be this Saturday, but it was changed to next Saturday. Somehow, the person's message got lost and I only just found out the day had changed. I have had split days off to go this Saturday and now it is cancelled, and I can't make next Saturday. I am really disappointed because I thought it might have been an opportunity to make some local(ish) friends.

Oh no Tally what a shame, I was reading this thread thinking how nice and now you can't go. Hope you are not too disappointed.

Clare x x x

She has asked me if we can meet up sometime and suggested the cinema. I said the cinema would be great because if we struggle to make conversation, we can always talk about the film :)

She lives about 90 miles away, so I couldn't see her regularly, but it is close enough for us to meet half way once in a while.