bjkmummy

anyone in lincolnshire???

we are thinking about moving to lincolnshire so would be grateful to here from people who are already there so that i may pick their brains!!!! many thanks

Hi,

Just to let you know that although I am a student at University of Sheffield, my official home is just north of Grantham, Lincs!

I'm in grantham too :thumbs: my little boy's 5 now and I can give nothing but good reports for the support we've recieved (how rare is that?!) C's high functioning and in mainstream and his school have been fantastic, he's only really started letting it show at school since moving up to year one, when there was more expected from him, and we've already got 2 months worth of evidence towards applying for a statement!

As far as i'm aware, the william robbertson secondary school near lincoln has an asd unit attached which is said to be very good and there's a fair few SEN schools around this way catering for all different needs. I'll try and find some links later (not on for long cos we're off to fireworks :D )

anything you want to know, just ask and i'll try n find out for you,

KJ

There are some good autism / parent support groups in Lincolnshire - one in Sleaford area, . I can pm you details - i'm not sure if I'm allowed to mention them by name on the forum

hi there, my hubby at raf coningsby we have a house in north kyme between coningsby and sleaford) . our 5 year old is on the spectrum, if i can help give me a shout xx

sonj xx