Sign in to follow this  
Stella63

OJ and Regional Singing Final!!!

Well, firstly thanks Clare for the posting last night AND for coming to the event not having actually met any of us!!!! >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

There were 13 acts and OJ was not only the youngest but also the only boy!!! He was incredibly nervous beforehand :unsure: especially when they did a run through of all the acts for a sound check, every time someone sang he whispered to me 'they're much better than me'. Being objective, he was as good if not better, most of the girls were pushing their voices too hard, resulting in some screeching and bad notes. :shame:

Anyway he sang his heart out, didn't win but knew he had achieved something good and positive from the experience. He won't give up and we all know he will get better and better - remember the name Oliver Joseph cos he will be famous!!!!!!!!!! :dance::thumbs:

I am now celebrating with a LARGE vodka and coke :cheers:

And again thank you Clare for being brave and meeting our chaotic family!!!!

Stella xxxx

Oh Stella, thank you, I had a lovely time and your family and friends were lovely and made me feel most welcome.

As for OJ he was fantastic, his singing gave me goose bumps and I think he was by far the best performer, that boy is certainly gonna be a star !

Well done OJ you got another fan ! :notworthy:

Clare x x x

fantastic well done OJ!