Sign in to follow this  
ScienceGeek

Podcasts

I've listened to all my current podcasts and have ran out of stuff to listen to now. What podcasts do you listen to? Any recommendations?

This is what I already listen to:

- BBC World Service - Global News

- Guardian Daily

- BBC Raio 4 - Medical Matters

- MSNBC Countdown

- MSNBC Rachel Maddow Show

- BBC Radio - Newspod

- Ouch! Disability Talk Show

- Guardian Politics Weekly

- BBC Radio 4 - Today in Parliament

- You and Yours Disability

- Stephen Fry's Podgrams

:D

I don't, if I want to listen to the radio I just switch it on and listen to whatever happens to be on at the time, usually BBC radio 4.

I don't really get this thing of listening to recoded radio or TV other than if you are following a particular program.

Surly while you are listening or viewing something from the past you are missing what is on now and with so many channels on both radio and TV there must be something to your taste.

But then I watch/listen for plesure and not just to pass the time of day.

The thing is I mostly listen to podcasts when I am walking to uni or when I'm trying to get to sleep. The reason so many of my podcasts are news is because I find the newsreaders voices calming and good for preventing my mind from spinning out of control at night. I use podcasts alongside tv news and newspapers :) The other good thing about the podcasts is that I'm not always around when the programs air so I can listen when it is convenient for me, especially the US news podcasts of shows that air during the early hours of the morning here.

Edited by ScienceGeek