Sign in to follow this  
Clare63

Colds all round :(

Well this would have been Connor's third week at his new school and woke up Monday morning with the most dreadful cold, he has spent the last couple of days in bed (totally unheard of) and is constantly sneezing and coughing.

He's due back in School tomorrow (still on a 3 day week at the moment) but to honest I can't see that he'll be well enough, so will probably let him recover for the rest of the week and start back a fresh on Monday.

The school have been lovely and he has had a email from his class teacher and the his year group everyday, keeping him informed of what has been going on and sending their get well wishes.

The envitable has now happened I have gone down with the lergy and now DH has come home full of it and is as grumpy as hell :( he does not "do" being poorly and the way he is carrying on you'd think he had the flu :rolleyes: .......so I am in for a jolly few days ......NOT !!!!

To anyone else suffering, hugs all round and I hope you get better real soon.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Clare x x x

hi clare sending u loads of huggles hope u feel better soon and the men dont drive u too batty with the man flue!!!

love yer loads

love donnaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi clare

I hope I won't catch it by responding to your thread!!!

I know what you mean about the menfolk though! Hope you're all over it soon and glad to hear things are going ok for Connor

Speak to you soon

Stella xx

Can anyone tell me, why is it that Mums NEVER get to have solitary illness? Someone else always has to fall ill alongside you, inevitably, suffering a far worse case and needing attention???

:rolleyes:

Aw, poor you Clare, it's awful feeling ill......

Wishing your household a speedy recovery!

Have a cyber-lemsip on me!

:cheers: (okaaaay, I know, this is the closest emoticon there!!)

Esther x

Hi Clare

I sympathise with you! I had an awful cold/flu last w/e and didn't want to get out of bed - but with three children I didn't get much choice! I still have the sniffles now. Then N came down with it mid-week so missed a bit of school (luckily all she had was a sore throat and remp), plus my youngest has been ill with it since Monday - temp, sneezes you name it!

The only ones that seemed to have escaped are C and my hubby - lucky things!

Thank you everyone for your kind wishes, thankfully the other two are on the mend, but I am still pretty rough and all the glands in my neck are up and very painful......and what did my dear husband say ...... "your a good actress !" he said he was joking, so no sympathy there :(

Had to bale out for an evening with some girlfriends of 20 years last night too.......so am feeling very sorry for myself :(

Clare x x x