Sign in to follow this  
NickyB

A bit fed up

Hello all

I've just taken the kids to a local church group, which little DS (HFA) has attended since January. He announced when we got there that he hated 'everything in there' and refused to go in :(

He's never said anything before about not liking it - in fact he usually runs all the way there and gets very excited. I've asked him what he hates and he just keeps saying 'everything' :wallbash:

It's the only place that he goes outside of school without me and where he's with other kids - and it's also one of the rare occasions that I get a break. The helpers there are so understanding and they can't think of any reason either.

The only thing I can think of is that they are rehearsing for the nativity play, and everything has been a bit different for that last couple of weeks, but he didn't have any problem last week.

There's only two more meetings before the Christmas break, so I'm thinking I'll leave it until January to try again.

Now I find myself feeling sad because he's always on the outside of things, and also really selfish for wanting a bit of time to myself :tearful:

u r deffinetly not bein selfish at all, and hopefully once the xmas period is over he will b settled there again sending u a massive hug

love donnaxxx

Aaawww you aint selfish n I soooooo understand that feeling off when they seem always left out/on the outside of stuff. >:D<<'>