ScienceGeek

Having a really bad day

So I'm having a really bad day today. This morning the bailiff turned up at the door, then I managed to get myself locked out so needed a locksmith to let me back in. While I was waiting for the locksmith I was locked out of the house for 4hrs and someone tried to mug me :angry: Em is away in London until tomorrow evening and I need cheering up.

Aaagh!! Thought my day was fairly bleak having caught yet another lurgy but all my sympathy goes to you SG >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> at least I have been snuggled up on the sofa watching films!

hope things get sorted with the wretched bailiffs.

Stella xx

Yay, I'll join you. I'm poorly sick at the mo so allowed lots of hot toddies for medicinal purposes ... :whistle:

Ill? Hmmm :unsure:

The fact that you immediately mention 'hot toddies' kind of makes me dubious about this. Have you consulted a doctor and been diagnosed as genuinely ill (and when I say 'doctor', I don't mean the man behind the bar in the pub who says he's a doctor :shame:)?

No, it was this random bloke called Neil who put the idea in my head .... :lol:

Curse them - people called 'Neil' are generally nothing but trouble :angry:. Personally I never pay any attention to them (instead prefering to listen to the radio in my head that tells me what to do :wacko:) :whistle: