Sign in to follow this  
Tally

Can't Sleep

Tonight is my first night back at work after Christmas and I can't get to sleep. My Christmas has been spoilt by spending so much of it asleep, and now I actually need to sleep and I can't. It's not fair! :wallbash:

Well, shortly after posting, I did fall asleep. I got 3 hours instead of my usual seven. I was very tired all night, but there wasn't too much to do. At least I should sleep well today as a result!

know how you feel, I took Kalms tablets for 2 days in the middle of December, from the night I stopped taking them I couldn't sleep until anywhere between midnight and 2am. Then I couldn't get up in the morning. Started getting to sleep a bit earlier about 11pm but then I would wake several times through the night and would toss and turn for ages. Just managing to get back to normal now. So I DONT recommend Kalms lol

Since Christmas day I've slept a total of 40 hours. It might not sound bad but if you divide that by however many days there are between Christmas day and now, it's not a lot of sleep! I have no idea how I'm still functioning, pure adrenalin I guess... so I'll be watching this thread with interest. Having tried all the usual remedies at my disposal, including melatonin, walks, hot baths, hot milk, getting up early and keeping busy etc, I don't know what to do!

Flo' :)