podley_wodley

Hello - just joined

Hello I have just joined the forum and wanted to introduce myself.

I am Sarah, stay at home mum to 2 boys aged 5 and 3. The 5 year old has high functioning autism.

We are currently living in Switzerland and hoping to move back to UK this year to a society more tolerant of people with autism. I have joined this forum as there is nothing like this here at all, many people have never heard of autism and there is very little support. Glad to be here

hello and welcome

Hello I have just joined the forum and wanted to introduce myself.

I am Sarah, stay at home mum to 2 boys aged 5 and 3. The 5 year old has high functioning autism.

We are currently living in Switzerland and hoping to move back to UK this year to a society more tolerant of people with autism. I have joined this forum as there is nothing like this here at all, many people have never heard of autism and there is very little support. Glad to be here

Hi Podley Wodley,

Good to have you on board

Hello Sarah (love your username !! :clap: ).

I too have a 5 year old boy with HFA. It's a shame there's not much understanding of autism where you are but you'll find loads of support on here :thumbs:

Nicky x