joybed

Just started my own blog spot

Hi all i have just started my own blog spot. My main reason for doing this is that life appears to be running away with me, half the time i can,t remember what i did yesterday so this is kind of a diary for me. It also puts things in perspective when i need to look at the events of the day IYSWIM. My other reason is that I want people to know what it is like having a child with ASD as I quite often get total misunderstanding of my circumstances. I either get people thinking i use Marcus diagnosis for priveleges at work (ie special working hours), or get sympathy and treated like some tragic individual who can,t cope with her own kids. So this is a frank blog about my life both past and present. It is a very honest account of day to day life with one child on the autistic spectrum and another undergoig diagnosis. I understand that this isn,t for everyone but i just wanted to show that life with an ASD child isn,t all doom and gloom but also wanted a real life account of life as it is. If you want to take a peak at my world, the link is below. Their is some really cute pictures of my children although i am biased. :thumbs:

www.joybedford.blogspot.com

Edited by joybed

Thankyou all I am really enjoying doing it so far. It is therapeutic. My hair isn,t like that anymore. They are hair extensions and since then I have had blue ones and bright red ones, think little mermaid. At the moment my hair is kind of a purple but not as bright as i would like, trying to decide which colour to have next. Possibly orange like Lydias Bratz doll.

Thankyou all I am really enjoying doing it so far. It is therapeutic. My hair isn,t like that anymore. They are hair extensions and since then I have had blue ones and bright red ones, think little mermaid. At the moment my hair is kind of a purple but not as bright as i would like, trying to decide which colour to have next. Possibly orange like Lydias Bratz doll.

I've had purple hair on and off for a few years now, but every time I find a really good colour they seem to stop making it, or it stops working so well on my hair. I know the trick would be to get it done professionally, but alas I can't afford it.

Oh Joy, I just love your blog, so beautifully written and what a journey you have already been on. I shall certainly be following your story of life in the Bedford household.

Already I feel inspired, your words made me smile and at the same time weep at the simularities.

Do consider the options for M re school, we took our DS out (well our GP signed him off sick) more than a year ago, been quite a jouney but we eventually got him in a Priory School for children with aspergers, whilst he's only been there since November we have noticed so many improvement.

Good luck and keep writing.

Clare x x x