Sign in to follow this  
Enid

All ready for school!!!!

Made it, all in bed, 3 lots of homework done, 3 PE kits ready, 3 lunch boxes packed, 3 book bags ready, 3 lots of uniform ready, 3 lots of shoes polished, 3 kids bathed hair washed and nails cut!!!!! Phew. :thumbs: Enid

:wine: for you ,relax. we went back to school today. so far so good, nothing to serious today :rolleyes: just refused to do some writing and took ages finishing some work from rubbing out.

I wish my ds was going back tomorow cos im so frazzled today he has been a nightmare!!!! He goes back Wednesday tho it is going to be a fight cos he really does not want to go. :(

Snap here too, after a very eventful day, but hoping for positive results tomorrow, try, try again as they say.

Its very clear our kids need very ridgid and structured routines.

I am exhausted, too.

I couldnt do it x 3. how do you do it Enid.

JsMum

Well J`s mum I`ve got 4, and the blumming 19yr old is more trouble than the others at the mo, beam me up scottie cos I`m ready to go! :wallbash: Enid

Well J`s mum I`ve got 4, and the blumming 19yr old is more trouble than the others at the mo, beam me up scottie cos I`m ready to go! :wallbash: Enid

>:D<<'> and well done, you sound incredibly organised, I really dont think I could do 3 never mind 4, wow, that really is making me tired thinking about it for 5 secs. hopefully like you say though tomorrow you get some you time, will be thinking about you.

JsMum.