pookie170

New Job!

Hey all,

I started my job as a Support for Learning assistant last Monday, and I am loving it!

Not really doing much supporting of the kids in lessons, as I'm only Core level (instead of Advanced) but its all experience and you've got to start somewhere.

The only downside is playground supervision- it has got to be the coldest, windiest playground in all of Scotland!! (Which is really saying something, I assure you!)

But the kids are lovely, the staff are great and the job isn't taxing, so I'm pleased as Punch!

Just thought I'd let you know,as I was given fab advice that helped me get the position, I'm sure.

Estherx

fantastic, glad that you're enjoying it.

Great news and I hope the weather warms up soon! :D I was a dinnerlady for a while so I know what the playground in January can be like. I expect you're made of stronger stuff in Scotland though.

K x

Glad to hear you are enjoying it.

I know what you mean about cold playgrounds, my heart always sinks when Im asked to cover for playground duty during winter. Lovely in the summer though!

Congratulations :thumbs::thumbs:

I thought you were training to be a lab rat technician?

Sounds like fun - you can be 'The Catcher In The Heather' :)

Hopefully, if it's the coldest playground in the winter it'll be a lovely sunny one in the summer, so when you're warming your noses and toeses in January just close your eyes and dream of July

L&P

BD :D

Yay :notworthy: ..........well done pooks, my CRB is being done and then I,ll be on as bank staff at the special autistic school and I can,t wait either.

........well done girlie :groupwave::groupwave::groupwave: