CEJesson

Asperger and Me (Book) update...

Dear all,

You may remember that in 2006 I began writing a story of childhood/teenage experiences with autism/asperger syndrome.

After a half-year break, I have now resumed writing the story, entitled 'Asperger and Me' and the target for completion is next Winter. I have been looking at publishing it in the future. There is some way to go (currently covering the year 2000, although a number of recent events have been written in) - you really have to be in the mood to write this kind of stuff.

For more details, including a brief synopsis and some taster quotes, please access the link below:

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dfr293xf_2dggfhkdw

Thank you.

Chris J

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I like the way you've done the chapter titles. Sometimes that sort of thing works and often it doesn't, but I think it does here.

Love this quote:

?Any erratic behaviour left in me keeps me completely sane ? without it I would be driven mad!?

I can really identify with that one :wacko: :wacko:

I'd love to read it when its finished, Chris - so much of that reminds me of JP when he was little. You & he are the same age, I bet he'd be interested too.

Cant wait to read it! I want a signed copy!!!! My son is 13 and I think we will both find it really really helpful, I am in sheffield a lot, so if you have a book signing let me know!!!! Enid

I would love to read it when you've finsihed. I think that both my as son and his older sister would benefit from a book like this. Kind of puts a different perspective on things.

Thank you for your comments! :thumbs: