bid

The Sock Thread

As my Boho Spectrum Socksies have caused quite a sartorial stir (see avvy ;) ) I'm starting an official Sock Thread :clap:

Post Your Piccies Pleez!

Boho :bounce:

I have interesting socks but not the means to upload them at the moment - our computer got wiped by a virus and I need to reinstall the camera software. So I'm not ignoring your thread, I will do it when I have a mo and I can find the necessary bits. :)

K x

Edited by Kathryn

No socksies?! :crying:

Mumbley...where are your piccies? :lol:

Socksies: :D

Tiger Socks

My favvy cow 'udder' socksies

Very stripy socksies

Not socks, but look at my new hairy green monster feet slippers from the Samaritans!! - the idea being that you can't take yourself too seriously if you're wearing them and they do raise a few smiles wandering around hall in them :lol::rolleyes:

:clap: :clap: :clap::jester:

i would like to know where all the socks go in this house :tearful: ive got a bag full of odd ones and havent got a clue where the otheres are!!loving all your socks by the way :lol:

Hev, the best way to find the missing ones it to throw away the odd ones you have. Once you have thrown them away, the missing one will turn up. Happens every time!

i would like to know where all the socks go in this house :tearful: ive got a bag full of odd ones and havent got a clue where the otheres are!!loving all your socks by the way :lol:

You need little plastic feet which have two holes to poke the socks through. It keeps them together all through the washing and drying process. I can honestly say handy household gadgets have revolutionised my socks life. :D

If you want details of where to get them, pm me. Thanks to Mumble who tracked down a place which sells them in 6 different colours!! :thumbs:

K x