Sign in to follow this  
Special_talent123

Autie For Independence

I have started a campaig a month ago i know how to make tshirts i was wondering how i can sell them and i would give half profit to NAS but how would i do that. but i have to do government stuff how would i do that?

I occasionally do some programming work outside of my main job and it was a lot easier to get setup when I started than I imagined. As I earn less than �4000 a year from it I can use the self-assessment tax system and that makes life very easy. Each year you just have to fill out a form (either a paper-based form or online) saying how much you earned (from whatever source), how much tax you paid, what your expenses/outgoings were etc. They then calculate your tax bill and, for me anyway, give you the option of paying your tax in one go or having your personal tax code adjusted.

As for donating half of the profit to the NAS then I have no idea but what I'd suggest doing is contacting the inland revenue people, explain what you want to do and see if they can offer any advice. They've got an awful lot better in recent years and I've found them really useful and easy to talk to.

Where to sell...online store? A well known online auction site?

Don't know if that helps any but if you decide to start selling then good luck :thumbs:

Edited as I can still taste the bran flakes and I'm not fully awake yet :lol:

Edited by TheNeil

I occasionally do some programming work outside of my main job and it was a lot easier to get setup when I started than I imagined. As I earn less than �4000 a year from it I can use the self-assessment tax system and that makes life very easy. Each year you just have to fill out a form (either a paper-based form or online) saying how much you earned (from whatever source), how much tax you paid, what your expenses/outgoings were etc. They then calculate your tax bill and, for me anyway, give you the option of paying your tax in one go or having your personal tax code adjusted.

As for donating half of the profit to the NAS then I have no idea but what I'd suggest doing is contacting the inland revenue people, explain what you want to do and see if they can offer any advice. They've got an awful lot better in recent years and I've found them really useful and easy to talk to.

Where to sell...online store? A well known online auction site?

Don't know if that helps any but if you decide to start selling then good luck :thumbs:

Edited as I can still taste the bran flakes and I'm not fully awake yet :lol:

thanks. i dont really understand tax myself to be honest i dont really pay tax because i dont know what it is and i would find it confusing. i will contact NAS and see what they can suggest