hev

ive burnt my top lip!!!!

i got some hair removing cream today and put some on my top lip,left it on there for a couple of minutes and im in agony!!!!!im not joking i think ive got burnt by the cram!!i went to get some vaseline out of the kitchen and nick informs me that he used all the vaseline when he chopped down the tree last week :rolleyes::rolleyes: i didnt ask him why i just stomped upstairs to rant on here :angry:

im growing a moustache,just in case you dont recognise me at the next meeting :lol: i will have on inside out trousers,a moustache and APPARENTLY im loud :clap:

Ah well - look on the brightside, you'll probably have a colagen look pout for nowhere near the outlay... on the downside, you could end up with a gob like Debbie ash... okay, Liverlips

make sure you hide the bottle, though - you don't want katie getting hold of it and rubbing it on your head while you're asleep :)

L&P

BD :D

But what I want to know is ... how did Nick chop the tree down using Vaseline? :unsure:

he rubbed it on his chopper...

To stop it sticking in the tree trunk

:D

Oh dear... Mind you my mother called me once to tell me that she went to the bathroom in the morning without putting her glasses on and brushed her teeth with the hair removal cream! OUAHHHHHHHHHH

Oh Hev

Youre so so funny...........why dint you just wax youre moustache...............hahaha

I havent seen youre posting for ages but then againe i dont visit as often as i used to but i remember you and youre lad coz hes the same age as my boy.

I hope things are all settled down a bit............i remember he was a bit of a handfull as is my son at times..............my son towers above me at 6ft 3 and im poweless when it all kicks of.Teenage lads hey with aspergers .yer need nerves of steel.

Hope yer well.

Paula