Sign in to follow this  
call me jaded

Hey ho, hey ho, it's off to Activenture we go

Can't believe the weather...

DS is off to assault-course his way through the Ashdown Forest for a week, whilst I recover from doing a week's GFCF cooking in five hours.

Ooh.....the P7's at the school I work at have recently returned from their action packed week away!

I hope he has as much fun as they did (hope he packed midge repellant!!) and that you get some much-deserved rest this week.

Bet he has a ball!

Esther x

Can't believe the weather...

DS is off to assault-course his way through the Ashdown Forest for a week, whilst I recover from doing a week's GFCF cooking in five hours.

currently there is a problem with too many deer on the ashdown forest (I had two leap out from me on a backroad around Tonbridge last w/e - the overspill is getting dangerous and it's only a matter of time before they join the foxes etc in my back garden! Wild hog, too, is making it's way this way from Hampshire - but if i cop for them in the back garden i'll have traps out and a coal pit dug before you can say 'crackling!'), so maybe it'll be venison next week instead of rice flour pancakes!

Hope he has a good week and learns some interesting new knots. :)

L&P

BD :D

We have urban foxes here. They sunbathe on next door's shed roof. Just waiting for them to leave a note asking us if we could stop all this new-fangled [fox-proof] recycling and go back to black bags.

We're going to stay at my MILs for a week.

My parents get foxes in their back garden. They are very tame. My brother's had them eating out of his hand!

He was so happy when we got there yesterday - lots of people greeting him by name and a lovely young man as a buddy. Going to sit in a cafe for a week, reading. Luckily MIL lives in a town on the Med. :P:) I'll get me coat.