minerva

HELPPPPPPP!!!!

Does anyone know of a helpline for domestic violence but not from a partner, from your teenage satanic child???

I am 5'1 and my son is now a very powerful 6ft child!!

I have definately come to the end of my tether of asking for help from social services and the police and need another route to go down.

Any advice appreciated!!!

I know how you feel, I`m 5ft 4 and last year my son was also satanic and attacked me all the time, like you I had no help, he seems to have calmed somewhat now, although we had a tricky moment tonight, but I used to live in fear all the time and NO ONE helped, I am sorry I have no advice for you but wanted you to know you werent alone. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Enid

Does anyone know of a helpline for domestic violence but not from a partner, from your teenage satanic child???

I am 5'1 and my son is now a very powerful 6ft child!!

I have definately come to the end of my tether of asking for help from social services and the police and need another route to go down.

Any advice appreciated!!!

I found parentline plus very helpful when I phoned them and would be happy to suggest too.Karen.