Sign in to follow this  
Athena

Sendist decisions

Just having a read of some SENDIST appeal decisions and I was wondering why they are only published up until July 2006, which makes them over three years old?

Anyone know why? And if it is possible to read any of the more recent decisions?

Just preparing in advance.....

Edited by Athena

I would be interested to know why as well. I find it very hard to collate info from them ie speech and lang appeals etc

Hi, I found this on the NAS site, goodness knows how, I saved it to my favourites as I knew I would never find it again,

It is a transcript of a session in the House of Commons where they were discussing SENDIST Tribunal changes, it is from October last year and has some interesting figures in, with regards to appeals stating Autism as a factor, definately worth a read, the questions relating to Autism appeals are towards the end,

http://www.nas.org.uk/content/1/c6/01/79/0...%20Oct%2008.pdf

I am also in the same boat as have been turned down for statement so will be going to appeal, good luck to everyone else xx

Edited by daniels-mum