smiley1590

what is going on with me? what is this?

does anyone know how to improve MH probs and AS do work together or seperate or both struggling with both fights for so long now im tired fed up stressed please help!???? what can i do??? i go through alot different changes in life at the moment i feel so lost confused shook up upset i feel so angry about how change makes feel so bad hurt why is this! im so frustrated at me and my life where am i going wrong!?please tell me i keep stuff in bottle it up inside hide from parents etc know not right but with MH probs feel can't let anyone in too afraid scared! im scarying myself so much my head a mess feel like im everywhere what's happening to me???!!! feel like mental car crash/rollercoater! i feel 'stuck' cry every night still over losing my nan! and not sleeping well!

thanks

XKLX

anyone had simliar personal experience??? just had NAS support workers -3 of them start working with me 2 wks ago shock to the system called out care manager she trying sort it for me best she can! how long take get used to new change feel such a plonker idiot for having these negative thoughts and feelings racing around my head!? feel digusted!

Hi Smiley i do not have AS but have suffered from depression on and off for many years. i can relate to so much of what you are saying. At its worst i didn,t want to get out of bed and felt so useless I felt my kids would be better of without me. It is important to talk to someone about your feelings, if you can,t talk to someone close i found the samaritans very good as they don,t know you so you can blurt it all out without fear of any comeback, if you see what I mean. Are you on antidepressants if not talk to your GP thay may be able to help. Look after yourself, sorry not much concrete advice but just wanted you to know i was thinking of you. >:D<<'>

Hey Smiley1590. So sorry to hear you are feeling his way. Sounds a lot like anxiety attacks which you can get medication and relaxation therapies to help you with. Please please please go to your GP. They can give you medicine which will really, really help you. All of this could so easily be linked to your bereavement. Losing your nan is a big loss and its ok to feel sad and think of her every night. You shouldn't feel ashamed of that - tears of love are beautiful. Some people never have the privilege of feeling that way about anyone.

Exercise is also a brilliant stress release. Do you have a dog? If so - walk it as far as you can! If not, just get out and have a big walk in the sunshine.

You are obviously very caring towards others - it was clear in your post about my son. So why not let someone else care for you for a bit? Why not talk to your parents or someone close - they are probably worrying about you anyway and would love to get the chance to help.

I do hope you start to feel a little peace in your heart soon - take care. Hugs x

One thing that helps me a little with MH problems is that however bad the day/s I focus on the thought that it is 'only' my MH problems, and they will pass. This has helped especially with panic attacks and sensory overloads.

HTH

Bid :)

i was on anti-depressants i just come off them as rather stupidly came off them the month ma nan died i told the doctor and he said there no point being on them i agreed with him! don't know if kneejerk reaction to my nan dying!

Mibbe all of that together is just too much. Its hard enough coming off anti depressants without a big bereavement on top. I'd deffo go back to the GP and explain how you are feeling. Hope today is going well!

i just stopped after lsoing my nan i felt guilty bad still do like needed punishment and this my way of doing that! i know it isn't clever or right! my head was everywhere and still is!thought i'd be 'cured' for depression as thought feeling better about everything!

im scared going back to docs and talk openly enough to tell everything i'm fighting this alone in my own world and in way i can control it other ways i can't!think anxiety meds would help but afraid to go back on something else! just how long can i keep balanced and stable!

i just stopped after lsoing my nan i felt guilty bad still do like needed punishment and this my way of doing that! i know it isn't clever or right! my head was everywhere and still is!thought i'd be 'cured' for depression as thought feeling better about everything!

You must never just stop ADs! :(

This probably accounts for a lot of the things you are experiencing at the moment.

I would urge you to see your GP as soon as possible.

Bid :)

i have seen GP as had meds review and he just said didn't i have any side effects with just stopping all sudden just when get depressed tend to make myself feel more guilt bad worse! saw him on 16th july! i'm not proud of stopping them just have an urge to do so at the time! mad as it may seem! as don't seem making me stable balanced in my mental state just helping me be 'knocked out' drowsy even when woke up found hard to function! as still half asleep! don't want to ask for others!don't know what i want right now! hard to explain! sorry to seem like messing you all round on here!playing games! im playing games with me my head etc this isn't fun or great just tiring frustrating grr.... !!!

It is very common for people to stop taking medications, for many reasons. Don't feel bad about what you have done. It's important you recognise that it was the wrong decision and ask for help to put things right now.

It sounds like the medication wasn't the right one for you. Please explain to your doctor how it made you feel. There may be others you can try which are less likely to cause those side effects. A psychiatrist might be able to make a better choice than your GP, but ultimately, it is a case of trial and error with antidepressants.

me and my pysch clash so much disagree with him all time over everything he said he knows little on AS and MH probs together i get angry frustrated! and he boss pyschtrist there and not brave to ask speak up see if anything else can be done too scared feel it too late to be helped too much happened! im scared! afraid! yet desperate someone understand me and my life! i eel like begging them to get me feel like alien!feel like going rtound in circles feel like quiting everything!

It's important your psychiatrist understands the effects the medication was having on you and the way you feel about the treatment you have received. It's underdstandable you find it hard to say this in your appointments. Would it be easier if you wrote it down for him? Or is there anyone who can come to an appointment with you to help you explain things?

i CAN'T seem write down speak it nothing and i never like anyone to come in with me anyways! as feel anxious and uncomfortable enough! i'd end up saying something rude and being quite angry and aggressive towards him i dislike him as person as professional so much CAN'T stand him! makes me shake my rage! my blood boil! i too depressed and anxious to explain the treatment how i see it been dealt with and my meds i probably get telling off next time i go as he wanted to me to stay on them! tough luck i'm afraid i'm better don't need them or him! telling me how to think and feel nothing wrong with me!

tally i'm grateful for advice even though by this doesn't seem like it! sorry if i'm upset you!

XKX

Hi Smiley 1590

I'm very worried about you. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Could you print out your posts and take them to your GP doctor, not psych. Your posts tell us what is going on with you, so should help doctor understand. Do they know your nan passed away? As you were already having problems, of course this would make it even worse. Too many people stop taking medication because they feel better, not realising it is the meds that make them feel better. You need to be on them long enough for it to really be you feeling better, and then as bid says it needs to be a gradual reduction, not stopping suddenly.

Don't be hard on yourself. Constantly thinking that you shouldn't feel like this will just be putting more pressure on yourself. You've experienced a major life event and it takes considerable time to come to terms with that.

Thinking of you. xx

i been on them nearly a year AD's! had enough but havn;'t hard to wait up what's best way to go with this situation! my family doctor probably as know as pyschtrist report he writes after seeing me goes to him and told him when saw him my nan still terminal in hospital hadn't died and few days after going there she did!

i been on them nearly a year AD's! had enough but havn;'t hard to wait up what's best way to go with this situation! my family doctor probably as know as pyschtrist report he writes after seeing me goes to him and told him when saw him my nan still terminal in hospital hadn't died and few days after going there she did!

Hi smiley1590

Don't count on someone else to tell your doctor, as they may put their own interpretation on the situation. If you don't go to see your family doctor they will just assume you are OK.

Thinking of you.

Oh smiley :tearful: . I was on ADs for nearly two years, few years ago now, and lots of stuff had happened in my life that i just couldnt control. I messed up my gp appointments once and ran out of pills. After a few days i had felt no side effects, nothing, so decided i was fine and would just stay off them. Then.... oh boy, the side effects hit me. I was so anxious, shaking, sick, dizzy, mood swings, rage, tears. It was horrible, i had never felt so bad. You poor thing dealing with that on top of everything else. Wanting to come off anti-Ds is not a bad or silly thing, but the withdrawal is very real, not something you can control and not your fault. I went back on them for a while, and then came off slowly and was ok.

Thinking of you >:D<<'> XX