Sign in to follow this  
bid

Happy Birthday 100% Ben!!

Ben dictating/Dad typing as he's just orf to bed :

Thank you for all the messages >:D<<'> :thumbs:

I've had a lovely day. We went to 'Drusilla's Zoo Park' and took my BF Lewis. We had a brilliant time wtih all the new adventure park stuff and animals but weren't fussed about 'Thomas'. Lewis made us go on, but just so he could be annoying by singing the theme tune all the way round. :angry:

We came home and had my Birhday dinner - pizza style tarts and salad and hot chicken wings and chips! Pud was my birthday cake which i made with dad. It was a Bart Simpson one and was delcious and looked great. Sorry - forgot to take a photo before cutting it! We had a bottle of Raspberry and cranberry Fizz which is like bucks fizz but with raspberries and cranberries instead of orange. It was lovely. :wine:

I got wii fit and a snowboarding game too and you can use the wii balance board as a snowboard. :thumbs:

Dad's making me go to bed now :angry: , but I was up at half five so I'm a bit whacked out anyway.

Night all !

100% Benx

I've had a lovely day. We went to 'Drusilla's Zoo Park' and took my BF Lewis. We had a brilliant time wtih all the new adventure park stuff and animals but weren't fussed about 'Thomas'. Lewis made us go on, but just so he could be annoying by singing the theme tune all the way round. :angry:

We came home and had my Birhday dinner - pizza style tarts and salad and hot chicken wings and chips! Pud was my birthday cake which i made with dad. It was a Bart Simpson one and was delcious and looked great. Sorry - forgot to take a photo before cutting it! We had a bottle of Raspberry and cranberry Fizz which is like bucks fizz but with raspberries and cranberries instead of orange. It was lovely. :wine:

I got wii fit and a snowboarding game too and you can use the wii balance board as a snowboard. :thumbs:

Dad's making me go to bed now :angry: , but I was up at half five so I'm a bit whacked out anyway.

Night all !

100% Benx

Glad that you had such a nice birthday! :) I hope you will have many happy returns!

Danaxxx

Glad you had a good day, Ben and hope you like being 12 so far! :thumbs:

Dad's probably sending you to bed so he can have a go on the wii fit. He probably needs it after all that cake and fizz. ;):P

K x

glad you had a good day. we went to Drusillas the other day, did you do the zoolympics?

Night all !

100% Benx

Hi Ben

Really glad you had such a good day - sounds like Drusillas was fun :clap: