Sign in to follow this  
jules75

Can you help me with my dissertation please

Hi all

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me. Im a 3rd yr Health & Social Care BA student due to start my dissertation soon. Being a parent of a child with aspergers I am wanting to do it in this area mainly researching parents views on inclusion, mainstream v special schools, services and support. The research would be via questionnaires treated in a strictly confidential manner (only personal info would be area, age & sex of child/ren).

All help greatly appreciated.

Julesx

Do you want Aspies/ASD's/parents/friends...?

As a parent, I'm happy to complete a questionnaire - what do you need from me?

Do you want Aspies/ASD's/parents/friends...?

As a parent, I'm happy to complete a questionnaire - what do you need from me?

Hi Kez

Thanks for your reply. Its parents views im mainly interested in regards to their experience of the whole diagnosis/ education/ support etc that was available/or not to them. I wont be issuing the questionnaires for another couple of weeks as I need various permissions before I can go ahead, at this stage it is purely to see if I can get enough participants. If you agree I will be sending the questionnaire to you directly with a SAE for reply and all information will be confidential.

julesx

I would be happy to answer questions too about my two boys.

Hi Joybed

sorry, im new to this forum so still finding my way around (im usually just reading rather than writing), anyway, Thank you for your reply and helping me as you can see from my previous post I will be sending out questionnaire in a couple of weeks, if your still happy to help (havent got anyone as yet with siblings on the spectrum so that information would be fantastic) I will contact you nearer the time for your address details.

Thanks again

Julesx

Happy to help just let me no what to do. I have two children in special schools they use to be mainstream but they are no longer.

Happy to help just let me no what to do. I have two children in special schools they use to be mainstream but they are no longer.

Thanks Julie

As you can see I will notify you asap with details. I will be very interested on your views especially as you have experience in both settings.

Thanks again

julesx

Hey, Jules.

I have an aspie son who has been in mainstream and special ed (and is still in it!)- more than happy to help, if you need it.

Esther