Sign in to follow this  
wasuup

tribunal appeal

I have to post off our parents extra evidence and who else we want at the tribunal part tomorrow appealing against refusal to assess-last date for all evidence to be in is march 30th.

The LEA have semi backed down in that they will be getting the Inclusion teacher and EP in to assess my son now.

We also have the ADOS coming up in a few weeks via CAMHS. I was also on local TV recently about the OT service who couldn't tell me how long I'd have to wait to see an OT for my son as they were short staffed and told me that staff had left and wouldn't be replaced. The local news program got a lot of response so my sons progress is being followed up and also a lady who is a private OT has offered to assess my son next week.

So its all happening so I was thinking of asking for extra time to extend the dates so all the assessments results would be in. What do you guys think?

How psychic are NAS?!! They phoned me yesterday and their advice was to stick to the dates given and not postpone. Just sent the form by special delivery today!