Sign in to follow this  
desperate

exclusion appeal

Hi All,

We went for Neil's permanent exclusion appeal yesterday but don't know as yet what the outcome is. They are going to let us know when they finish their deliberations. They said that they had a lot to think about and would need time to come to the right decision. Hopefully they won't take too long.

I couldn't really tell how it went, everyone was very friendly and it was impossible to get any mood feed back. Our S.E.N manager came and she was brilliant and so was the parent partnership rep. Fingers crossed for a positive outcome.

Hi There,

Sorry to hear this. I am going through the same as you with my son at present. May I ask what the exclusion was for? As with my son, it was an incorrect placement, and I am still deciding whether he should return there as a result of an appeal. Also is his statement worded correctly for his specific needs?

Let me know.

Susan

Desperate,

Thanks for letting us know. I really hope you get a positive response. :pray: Keeping everything crossed that can be crossed.

Nellie >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Susan, welcome to the forum :)

Sorry to hear you are having problems, this forum is a great place for support and advice.

Nellie xx