got the tshirt

A different approach

Well I have begun my new approach with school. I began to realise that one of the reasons that school think everything is a bed of roses is that I am sorting out loads of problems at home. I am not and have never been one of those parents who is at the office every day complaining about every tiny little thing. However I think maybe I have taken this approach too far. Any way I had a meeting with the Pead who can't understand why I am having problems when school say she is almost perfect. So I told her that I am going to tell school everytime there is a problem.I even went and had a meeting with the Head/Senco [same person]and old her. Last night Dd3 got in to a right state because today is photo day and last year she was MADE to do up her top button on her shirt. She was soo upset about this and said she thought she would strangle. She wanted to wear a polo shirt instead of a shirt and tie but this is not allowed until after Easter. Anyway to cut a long story short I cut the top button off the shirt. I went to tell the teacher this morning, I told her I had solved the problem by cutting the top button off but that I was just letting her know that we had had an upset over photos. I am quite proud of myself and didn't even feel bad about holding the line up B)

lol i love it,why havent we thought of cutting to top button off sooner

why didnt i think of it :wacko:

lol noogsy xx

Have to be honest, I cut all the top buttons off my shirts when I was at school, I was really rebellious at the time and was determined to not do them up.I hated the feel of the collar on my neck aswell. My mum never found out where all the top buttons went. LOL. B)