Sign in to follow this  
Special_talent123

My uncle funeral tomorrow, and i am paying my respects to him

heya everyone as u know my uncle died few weeks ago and the funeral is tomorrow at northampton which i am unable to go to for a number of reasons but tomorrow with someone either member of staff where im living or house mate is going to do something with me to help me through this difficult time. I don't know yet what to do but the funeral is at lunch time 12:30pm. I am really grieving and miss him, care home thought he were autistic by the number of problems he had but i really loved him and sorely miss him. Just that when im grieving i forget all the happy times and start thinking of the worst.

I might get referred to cruse if it is possible to help me cope with the difficult time

I hope you managed to find a nice way to remember your uncle today.

It's bound to be a difficult time, but if you're struggling then I hope you can get the right kind of help. You can probably contact Cruse directly.

Hope you got through the day OK. Grief is normal - do get some support if you're finding it difficult to deal with. >:D<<'>

K x