KezT

It's a boy

Thought I'd let anyone interested know that baby no.4 arrived yesterday, weighing in at 6lb 13oz.

The other kids are very over excited & we're all knackered, but everything went comparitively well, and he has allowed me to swaddle him and has slept in his crib (neither if which DS1 would do), so I'm slightly less neurotic than I was :thumbs:

PHOTO!

Edited by Tally
Trying to make photo link work . . . sorry, still no luck, T x

Congratulations, and thanks for finding the time to come here and tell us! Hope you get lots of rest when he does.

:wub::thumbs:

K x

Congratulations!!!

I edited your post to try and make the photo work for you, but I think you've written the link in wrong and I can't work it out.

Congratulations!!!

I edited your post to try and make the photo work for you, but I think you've written the link in wrong and I can't work it out.

Thanks Tally - no idea why it won't work - but to be honest he looks ;ike a baby LOL

Thanks for the congrats everyone,

Congratulations :thumbs: :thumbs:

but to be honest he looks like a baby LOL

:lol: :lol: When people show me pics of their babies I never know what I'm supposed to say - my mind is saying 'yep, it's a baby' :whistle:

:lol:

Mumble the correct response is simply "Awwwww!!! " or other suitable noise of approval. :)

Most babies look like William Hague or Winston Churchill. But it's probably inappropriate to mention this to new parents. ;)

K x :devil: