Sign in to follow this  
Robyn

College course

At the moment I have been studying animal care at college at HNC level. I would personally say that I relate to animals more than I do people and that’s probably why I want to work with them in the future.....

Since September I have had between 1-3 tests each week and it is all most over, we only have a few more little tests to do with regards to animals.

Last week I did an exam which determined if I passed the course or not, I had done a lot of studying previously and I was confident but nervous about the whole thing. on the day of the exam I made sure I left the house a few hours early so I would be at college on time, I need to get three buses to college and to cut a long story short the 3rd bus was late, resulting in me nearly being late for the exam. I had to get a taxi and it cost me 10 pounds. I got there in the end. As a result of my difficulties I would have been fuming and probably would have been unable to even focus because would have been so wound up. For the past few days I had been taking some rescue remedy and I really thing it did the job. I couldn't believe how calm I was considering.

I found out today that I passed my exam and I got a B and a few % away from an A, which I am chuffed with. :thumbs:

A few years ago I wouldn’t even have thought that I would be able to achieve what I did :)

Thanks all.

i know it might sound strange for some people, but just the thought of being late in incidents such as the above really wind me up, i can become so grumpy......

rescue remidy is amazing stuff, even though it tasts horrible lol

does anybody else use it?