Tally

Working Tax Credit question

I receive working tax credits and I was expecting to have heard something from them around the time of the end of the financial year. Last year I was requested to send my P60. I had until around August to submit it, but I can't remember when they requested it. It's just that it is now mid-May and the financial year ended about 6 or 7 weeks ago now, so I was expecting to have heard something before now.

Does anyone know whether they normally take this long, or should I try to contact them myself?

We got ours a few days ago. The deadline is 31st July. We are still waiing for DHs P60 - but he does work for the Post Office so it could be anywhere :whistle:

I receive working tax credits and I was expecting to have heard something from them around the time of the end of the financial year. Last year I was requested to send my P60. I had until around August to submit it, but I can't remember when they requested it. It's just that it is now mid-May and the financial year ended about 6 or 7 weeks ago now, so I was expecting to have heard something before now.

Does anyone know whether they normally take this long, or should I try to contact them myself?

For some reason, people on benefits and tax credits, seem to get them in May. So anytime now, hopefully.

Hi

Got ours yesterday.

And where as normally I leave it to the last minute to fill out, I actually had all the paperwork out on the table and opened the letter, filled it out and put it in the post yesterday - amazing!!!! >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Stella xx