Sign in to follow this  
Kathryn

What stupid things did you do today?

In the space of three hours I:

Walked all the way to Tesco in my lunch hour (a good 10 - 15 mins) because I had a craving for their honey and mustard chicken pasta salad. I left the shop without putting it in the bag and so had no lunch when I sat down in the park to eat it. Thus realised I had walked all the way to Tesco and wasted half my lunch hour for nothing. wallbash: :crying::rolleyes:

Got back to work and spilt coffee all over my desk, keyboard and files, and I was on the phone at the time.. Certain letters on keyboard ceased to work as a result. Both bosses - including the CEO - in the office at the time. CEO helped mopped up my desk with paper towels. :oops: Line manager had to swop keyboard. :oops:

At the end of the day, got to train station to see the back of the train I normally get, pulling out of the station. Arrived home half an hour later than usual, as a result. :angry::hypno:

They say bad things come in threes so I'm probably OK now. On the other hand I may be about to start a new batch of 3 . Maybe I'd better just go to bed!! :lol:

K x :rolleyes:

What stupid thing did I do today?

Why nothing - I'm perfect...

[NB: check the time of this post and ask me again in around 23 hours ;]