Sign in to follow this  
mum232010

what we all up to today?? is it sunny??

were baking a cake today, its dads birthday, and the kids are so excited to bake and more about licking the bowl out, haha!!

the sun has gone in here in yorkshire, so its a washing day and a day in, tonight were doing a party tea, cocktail sausages, the kids favorate, sarnies etc. the kids love birthdays.

what you all up to today??

wow thats brilliant, i like to help charities as much as i can, i bet it was fun been on the radie, was you nervous? i would be scared i said the wrong thing, haha. go you !!!

Actually i were nervous before i got in the room and apparently I am a natural. Had paperwork in front of me to answer of questions but they changed the wording in sentence i got a bit confused so the volunteer adviser helped me understand better. and when they went off air we were talking me on t.v and ambassador roles bought up and then when went back on air they said ' we have discovered K has many different roles' and then they questioned me about T.V on there and they said it clicked into the head who i am