fieldmouse

Back for good...

>:D<<'> Just got back, was staying in Wiltshire, now home again in sunny Bournemouth, I am still new so I don't know anyone yet, I like reading about all the different subjects, I would like to make this site as like my home, the link to my story is - http://www.annakennedyonline.com/page.aspx?id=470 - I hope everyone is doing good and I look forward to writing with you all... well, not absolutely all [not enough hours in a day] :thumbs:

Best wishes,

Craig.

Edited by call me jaded

>:D<<'> Just got back, was staying in Wiltshire, now home again in sunny Bournemouth, I am still new so I don't know anyone yet, I like reading about all the different subjects, I would like to make this site as like my home, the link to my story is - http://www.annakennedyonline.com/page.aspx?id=470 - I hope everyone is doing good and I look forward to writing with you all... well, not absolutely all [not enough hours in a day] :thumbs:

Best wishes,

Craig.

Hi Craig and welcome :)

I spent all my childhood holidays in Mudeford - I love Bournemouth too :thumbs:

Nicky >:D<<'>

Those beach huts at Mudeford... remember them.

Oh yes! My uncle owned some holiday appartments just behind those huts, which is why we went there every year. We had to scramble down the bank to get to the beach. Me and my brother would run down and thud into the huts - not sure what the people inside thought :whistle:

Thank you! I know Mudeford and there is Avon beach too? Sometimes I like to ride my bike to Christchurch and back. I would like also to apologise in advance because I often get things wrong and I can be abrupt when I answer posts, least I tell it just how my brain seems to make me, I never would upset anyone on purpose so, just bear with me please. I hope I will enjoy it here.

JADED; You said about my link, i would like to have a sigpic but I think someone else said these were not allowed here? I am brilliant at computing but I could not work a way around the Codebox tags??

Welcome back, i can at times appear bossy. Love your avatar. :thumbs:

i would like to have a sigpic but I think someone else said these were not allowed here? I am brilliant at computing but I could not work a way around the Codebox tags??

I am afraid it is correct that image posting has been disabled, because we do not allow image posting. If you do find a way to work around the block, your image will be removed.

Love your avatar :thumbs:

Dammit, Trekster, you beat me to it :lol:

Fieldmouse's avatar is really clever and very cool :clap:

Edited by Martin Howe

Well if I m, told I am not allowed to have a siggie, why say it would be removed if I found a way round the codes. Actually I think that was a disrespectful comment.

Edited by fieldmouse

Hi Fieldmouse, just wanted to point out that Tally,s comment was not meant in a disrespectful manner , as a Moderator she was trying to point out and reiterrate the forum rules.Hope that clears up the confusion :thumbs: .

Hi Fieldmouse, just wanted to point out that Tally,s comment was not meant in a disrespectful manner , as a Moderator she was trying to point out and reiterrate the forum rules.Hope that clears up the confusion :thumbs: .

THANK YOU SUZE! :notworthy:

I did a bad thing lately. I have seem to upset some people by it. I am sorry afterwards but always when things happen it is too late. The post about it is called "So" and is under "general discussion". I have problems a lot in understanding other people's intentions. That is all it was really. The man could have said "Please could you move your bike" in a nice way. He was nasty actually. I know now I did wrong and I feel sorry.

Edited by fieldmouse

Hi, I have just been reading your post in general discussion.I agree the gentleman "could " have asked you to move your bike.Knocking over his sign would have made him angry though.However you now accept that this was,nt the best thing to do.If something like this happens again and you are unsure of a situation, just saying I,m sorry sometimes can diffuse a situation.Even though you may not at the time have anything to feel sorry for , or about.I am continually saying "sorry" most days even when bumping into people in a crowd, it maybe the other person fault sometimes .

I hope you continue to stay on the forum ,by sharing problems it may give your more insight into things you find difficult :thumbs: . working through problems may help you gain more understanding for next time something upsets you.

I did a bad thing lately. I have seem to upset some people by it. I am sorry afterwards but always when things happen it is too late. The post about it is called "So" and is under "general discussion". I have problems a lot in understanding other people's intentions. That is all it was really. The man could have said "Please could you move your bike" in a nice way. He was nasty actually. I know now I did wrong and I feel sorry.

That is what i detected in your post.

Hi Fieldmouse-my son always does things 'without' thinking-he also finds it very difficult to read people so often doesn't know why peopling are saying something or acting a certain way (like the shop keeper moaning at you) and sometimes his anxiety or even stress about his lack of understanding or even ackwardness due to his social ability or lack of it can be displayed in his behaviour (whether right or wrong-it happens).

Your also right sometimes it seems like it is too late-but it isn't you have realised you could have done things differently and have now posted this-so well done for making the effort-you should be proud of yourself for being brave enough to type this and realising you could have handled the situation in a different way! :thumbs: