smiley1590

going away for bank hols week!!!

heya i'm going away for a bank hols week with parents,twin brother and 5 year old neice can't wait to get away from stress worry anxieties as getting me down i'm fed up need a break away come at right time as i had enough need space and time we going down to small village in norfolk mundesley ..... love the seaside sea air going have a drink in pubs shopping out and about with family! so nice! all need to relax and chill my mum won't be worrying loads over my nan here as her main carer! which hard to say and accept but should make my mum relax chill more!!! hope weather stays dry even the sun out and hot as then go on the beach my neice just thinks she staying over for sleepover at ours on friday which she is she don't know going down the lil house as she calls it she loves it down there she going to be so excited and pleased! we take up windmill and fly a kite! going to be such a surprise for her can't wait to see her face can't wait have some time have off work as my nan first death anniversary on 3rd june a year gone past so need this bad!

XKLX

my mum told my neice when she come home from school her face was beaming smile bless her!! timing off this week away where peaceful and quiet is what i need! we stayin in a chalet park we stayed in since we were a babies and had many families holdiays nans,aunties/uncles and family friends my dad used to go to there when he was 12 years old with my nan and grandad so lots of happy memories are held there! my dad's mum came with us when she 90 years old with my auntie ( my dad's sister) while i'm away it's my nan's first year death anniversary on thursday 3rd june i've been paid as checked bank balance so week's holiday here we come woop woop!!! .... can you tell i'm excited!!! lol

XKLX