Sign in to follow this  
JsMum

Aint it warm!

Just soo warm today, even tonight it was light until 10pm, though its cooler than the day, its still warm this night.

Would be perfect camping weather, so is it warm where you are how are you dealing with it.

JsMumx

We have been joking about sleeping outside. I've been painting and decorating today, stopped before the football. DH thinks I've wasted the best day of the year.

Was so hot last night barely slept, was just stuck to the sheet :sick: Have to use the heavy duvet otherwise I can't sleep, but it does mean the overeheating is way worse.

Was so hot last night barely slept, was just stuck to the sheet :sick: Have to use the heavy duvet otherwise I can't sleep, but it does mean the overeheating is way worse.

Have you thought about a weighted blanket, that way you wont get hot, there just heavy.

Hope you get some sleep soonx

JsMumx

We have been joking about sleeping outside. I've been painting and decorating today, stopped before the football. DH thinks I've wasted the best day of the year.

Crums painting and decorating in this weather, you must of sweated buckets!

Yes Im tempted to sleep on Js trampoline, or buy one of those hammack stands and hammack!

Sweet warm dreams.x

JsMumx

Edited by JsMum