Candyfloss

Help!? Im 18 and have aspergers and adhd- i find work really hard - i missed alot of school - what should I now do?

College would be too hard for me with the students - even the ones with as - im all shy and they think im weird:( i never settle in:(

i rus work to get it out the way - i have never been put on any medicationo for my adhd :/

what should I do? please help me?

If your ADHD is causing you problems, you could always speak to your doctor to see if medication might help.

iI want to either work with animals as they never reject me...well...mostly dont - or work with people with as :)

i feel like its just such a struggle for to to do something - much more harder than it should be:(

Good idea, try your local autism resource centres or animal sanctuary's 1st to see what they can offer.

Good idea, try your local autism resource centres or animal sanctuary's 1st to see what they can offer.

How about knuckling down and getting on with it instead of looking for excuses not to do it? Too many people look for excuses and then give up. I know because i'm one of them. Do what you really want and do it now or regret it like millions of others!

Anthony

Edited by A and A