Sign in to follow this  
bensmum2

won tribunal and son started new school yesterday

Hi all, My son started hsi enw school yesterday and he loves it, it was a bit of a shock to him i think after so long at home, but he has already been put up a set in maths and ICT, time we had sucj a long fight as a ot of you know and it is so worth it to see him happy and with people like himself. Time and time again we rpove to these LEA's that our children do better with the right help but they still wont listen, but i just wanted to say , it's all worth it in the end so keep on fighting as longas it takes and thanks again to everyone on here who has helped and kept me going through our long battle for this x

Fantastic to hear this - a piece of news other parents can take encouragement from. :thumbs::dance: If only you hadn't had to fight so hard for it. I hope that now you can take some well deserved time out for yourself. >:D<<'>

K x

That is wonderful news, just now take time to rest, all that energy you used you will need to charge up your inner batteries, it must be very strange to not have his company when he is at school, that in itself is the hardest that hit me, I still miss J when he is at school but after a rest, I soon got into hobbies and took up interests of my own, and self developed, Its a continual journey, both of you now have the oportunity to grow together but on different paths for a while, I wish your boy and you all the very best with your new future and the exciting journey ahead.

JsMumx

Thanks everyone,i havent had time to breathe yet though , but i have started training to be a helpline volunteer for ipsea who have helped me loads so that will occupy my mind for a while !! I'm also planning to be a "lady who lunches at least once a week, lol !!

thats brilliant news, i was wondering how you had got on. I hope you manage lunch to get out for lunch now as you have written. its so nice to have some time for yourself, and you deserve it as we all do.

,Went out to lunch today end of Bens first week tomorow and he's already in love, a bit worried how he will cope with the homework. he never used to do it , he was so stressed eh just cried till either we did it or we gave up trying!!