AMs

Anger vs. frustration

frustration leads to anger that's your life with A.S depression ..... frustration when you feel fed up bored uncomfortable ... and anger is something bubbles up inside you when you irratated ....

I'm not really sure what the difference is myself. I'm not exactly normal though, so I don't know whether I'm the right person to be comparing with normal.

I'm not really sure what the difference is myself. I'm not exactly normal though, so I don't know whether I'm the right person to be comparing with normal.

Well I did mean in terms of Aspies =p

Being unable to label emotions alexithymia can be an aspect of Aspergers.

I find this post very interesting as I see both in my own Son and seeing frustration in J is very painful, he is full of tormoil and sheer agnony and I just want to hold him tight, however when I see J in Anger, he is explosive, reactive, his eyes with a piercing red glazed look, he kind of makes me want to take a step back, even hide if I am honest enough to say Im kind of scared, it is so hard to know what to do because his frustration made me want to hold him, but now Im standing back, so I would say that frustration comes first, then anger.

I looked at the two different discriptions and there actually really interesting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frustration

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anger

The treatments for Anger is something I am trying very hard to get a proffessional to help J, in the name of CBT.

Thanks for bringing this topic to my attention because reading the links has really helped me tonight and given me some really useful knowledge.

JsMumx