Sign in to follow this  
smiley1590

why bad luck follow our fam

as i posted in meet and greet half term week away southport went down the pan right away had turn round and come home if want more info look on that post! .... but dad rings up the garage as havn't heard anything since we took it in on monday so wanted find out any more information details so he rang news was even worse than expected in the beginning the part my mum brought the head casket that she replaced no more six months ago is broke car now won't start at all! and garage blaming manufacturer arguing between eachother who liable and at fault boss at garage blaming us for driving it home but was advised to even though mehanic didn't know exactly what was wrong knew by noise/sound was serious enough to go home for! and was drivable and mum reckons when got to garage they said switch it off NOW! insist as if they knew they in the wrong along! mum said she don't care who pays up for this to be fixed but she isn't even if she has to take garage to court she said she will! she so angry frustrated herself so my dad stressed out over it! we had so much BAD LUCK follows us around like black cloud! gets you fed up down annoyed! my mum has spend so much money on that car different parts been changed /replaced etc all time been more in garage than out on the road! so day trips aren't going to happen as we thought maybe if had car back go out day to seaside thursday /friday look like that put stop to it!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr....................

XKLX

my mum thinks she got to buy another car now she didn't want to get rid of vauxhall because she paid alot money to get it at start now all garage fees repairs etc it cost her she thinks they'll right off her car and she going down tomorrow to pick up few bits left in car my dad's work keys ... my neice's booster seat my bro's blue badges etc she had borrow my uncle's white van for now as my dad goes back to work on monday and we working on only one car now as my dad got rid of his car before we moved house he traded scrap metal man as his had it!

Oh my i'm not the only one who has this much bad luck with cars. This happens to me all the time too so much so I feel like a bit of an expert when it comes to cars now. lol.

I hope your Mum has managed to sort out some form of transport now. I have a saying about Luck/life it never stays the same it's a bit like scales sometimes your luck is in, other times it's seems to be bad luck all the way. It never stays like that though I have found. It can sure feel like that when the bad luck is in though.

Hope things are brighter now.

Regards,

M x

I know some people seem to have bad luck with cars, their cars are forever going wrong. Others never seem to have any trouble at all.

There does come a point when it might be worth cutting your costs and getting a new (Second hand) car.

I do think a lot of it is down to the way in which they have been looked after in the past and also the garage that looks after them. But things do go wrong, even with brand new cars.

I had a van once for work that was a bit of a wreck when I got it. Only paid a few quid for it. After a few months the engine seized, got a second hand engine off a friend for £10, striped it down and rebuilt, replaced the back axle(From a scrap yard) and clutch at the same time. Static timing in them days (for the car minded among you) put it all back together Turned the key and off we went. Never went wrong again. Sold it a few years later for more than I paid for it, when I no longer needed a van.