Hughey

Social Situations Are Hard

i find it doesn't at the NAS social groups that i attend.

It can be hard work but it's worth it in the long run. I manage ok but do have my limits. For instance last night I was extremely tired and ended up holding my hands between my legs and rocking. This is usually a sign I need to recharge the batteries.

I find social situations hard but I have been diagnosed with social anxiety disorder. I find when I attend social situations my anxiety takes over and I find it hard to interact with people and usually want to leave it is so annoying as I do want to meet new people but things are difficult and im only happy when talking about one off the subjects I am happy and confidante to speak about.

I find social situations hard but I have been diagnosed with social anxiety disorder. I find when I attend social situations my anxiety takes over and I find it hard to interact with people and usually want to leave it is so annoying as I do want to meet new people but things are difficult and im only happy when talking about one off the subjects I am happy and confidante to speak about.

Ahhh, it sucks mostly because I have never met anybody IRL that hasn't been a total d**k to me and treat me like ######, and wouldn't think twice about selling me out for personal gain.

main issue that seems to be central with A.S is social interaction as main skill that affected and also communication when also add social anx disorder into this already pressured strained highly stressful situation makes even more difficult hard challenge another obstacle mountain to climb a high one! i get irratated annoyed frustrated with the A.S and social anx coming together linked which gives 'blockage' of both communication and interaction can leave feeling deflated embarrassed and a real loss of what to say next what topics to raise or even speak at all may be really quiet withdrawn shy , so hard balance the two as A.S and social anx seems feed off eachother all time can be draining tiring such hard work and effort just want make excuse to avoid any slips up at all from happening as feel stupid fool trying to explain and can't find words all become too overwhelming overbearing .... can't leave you think why do i bother when ends up feeling and being like this suppose to enjoy social situation instead dread every minute of it! becomes more like chore task mission rather than something fun to do ....

so many A.S traps which lay ahead in social situations so tricky map out and plan ahead in social situation make fool proof 'perfect' and 'predictable' as can be which gets more worked up flustered everyone else seems so together so calm ... and we seem 'fall apart' so much expected socially to naturally know but A.S means me lack it so have learn step by step .... all i do feel safe comfortable protected mainly go out with at least one person i know well and trust to 'mirror' and guide me socially if need tips/advice help support .... i know ain't see practice is key opening it up for you! i would find social events that feel safe comfortable with and build up and on from there ....

XKLX