Sign in to follow this  
smiley1590

lost disabled bus pass

i lost my disabled bus pass today with carer symbol on it so can i just ring up ask for a replacement to be sent to me? or will have go down council office and get new one altogether so annoying ahhhh... thought i'd lost it other day then found it but checked bag i took today all pockets i doing so well hadn't lost it before! unlike my bank cards that is! lol

XKLX

In my experience it would be easier to get on a plane with a bomb ( joke).

Here in London , the person has to go to his/her police station and register it lost/stolen . The person will then obtain a crime reference number. Then the person takes the papoer work to their local council, where they will cancel the old pass and issue a replacement . Good luck .

In my experience it would be easier to get on a plane with a bomb ( joke).

Here in London , the person has to go to his/her police station and register it lost/stolen . The person will then obtain a crime reference number. Then the person takes the papoer work to their local council, where they will cancel the old pass and issue a replacement . Good luck .

That's just not true. If you read the Freedom Pass website you'll see what you have to do.

Lost and stolen Freedom Passes.