Sign in to follow this  
smiley1590

suspected laryngitis

i had a cold blocked nose runny nose sore throat .... had banging headache ... had day off work yestoday mum rang up boss now ended up hoarse /losing my voice to point of whisper hardly anything there to speak i've looked it up on google think i have answer i could have laryngitis as some symptoms fit what i have mum said if voice ain't back to normal by next week to go to doctors as see what they suggest i do! i tried resting my voice eating blackcurrant cough sweets drinking fluids alot nothing seems to be touching it i have no energy and been feeling tired awful lot! could this be due feeling stressed run down ???my voice don't seem coming back and kids struggling understand me at work of what i'm saying they lost confused at me! lol i fed up annoyed frustrated by it now! had it for couple of days!

XKLX

It's horrible feeling ill.

There is not normally a lot you can do for things like this, so there's not a lot of point seeing the doctor unless it carries on. Just keep drinking water and get plenty of rest.

I hope you feel better soon!

Hi

I have laryngitis at the moment and at first(3 days) all I could do is take paracetemol and drink warm water. I can't eat much as I can hardly swallow.I have been to the GP because I got wheezy and turns out the infection spread so have a chest infection to,so now on antibiotics been ill for over a week now.

Get well soon >:D<<'>