Sign in to follow this  
aspergerss

stupidness and wickedness

Not everything is but there's a lot of stupidness and wickedness.

Amongst those things is sometimes men walking as if they are hard, I would teach them a lesson but with everything no-one is worth getting into trouble about.

People who stare and touch their face is annoying, they want you to do well at place of work/study and they are distracting you and they dont accept for people who they are but thye say that they do

if someone does something to me and there are no cameras and witness' I'm not talking about touching face but if they are constantly starign without a good reason or laughing at me without a good reason or starting on me those things for example I will get them

I hope you don't live near me then!

Being stared or laughed at is not a justification for attacking someone that would stand up in court. I don't understand why you would do that if you think it's not worth getting into trouble over someone else.

I hope you don't live near me then!

:lol: Ditto.

I suggest the OP sees a mental health practitioner about paranoia.

perhaps the OP was on work experience this week? its the kind of thing a teen would say, not that I am condoning it in anyway. The best thing to do if someone is staring at you and trying to wind you up is totaly ingore them, dont look at them and try not to react, they will soon get bored.

Edited by Enid

there are lots and lots of examples of stupidness and wickedness and another 2 examples out of loads are staring and looking certian way how shouldn't be looking, sometimes they try and fight you but you can either beat them up and its called self defence or you can let them land a blow and then witness' put them into trouble

being a bit hypersensitive is one of the general asd problems .We can forget that when we go shopping that most of the other people are putting on their public face ,if they are fearfull then they act in a very protective way,if you are hypersensitive through whatever reason ,you can misinterpret the intentions or 'body language ' of the other people.Up and down the country many people put on a hard tough exterior,mainly because they feel threatened or insecure cos life hard.Most of the alledged normals walk ahead with three feet of personal space around them and generally dont do eye contact in public and generally stay out of every strangers way.

Our perceptions of danger ,with asd especially,are heightend and we read the threat as being higher than what it is and so are more likley to act inappropiatelly as to the 'PERCEIVED' threat.For many sufferers going shopping can be a real stessor,

As Enid said ,dont react,to any visual intimidation or to your feelings of nervousness.One big problem with asd is PERCEPTUAL and it always takes two to make a misunderstanding,unless you are an asd job.Cheer up ASPERGERSS your just hypesensitive to it ,and its normal to feel angry and powerless,like all those fools who pay into a pension scheme.Keep happy.

Edited by philipo

when the boiler needed mended the gas got turned off if I wasn't ahome it could have exploded maybe, amazon charged double if I hadn't had enough funds my bank would have charded me a lot and it would've been so much hassel now theyve took payment and my orders are not here now on their site

staring happens anywhere a lot including inside a place of study, there are a few kinds of staring including keeping on straring if you don't look at them, I have got people back when there have been no witness' and cameras

Aspergerss - what you have just put up is really quite worrying. You should not under ANY circumstances be physically harming other people!! You should not under ANY circumstances be verbally harming other people!! You need to seek some sort of cognitive behavioural therapy to deal with your perceptions of other people and manage your negative thoughts. You should also be seeking help with your paranoia. We all have paranoid thoughts to some extent, but the difference is how we deal with that paranoia. If you have done what you said you have to people, then count yourself lucky you haven't been arrested. When you feel people are getting at you or staring, it is best to distance yourself and try your hardest to ignore them. Otherwise you are going to find yourself in a lot of trouble with the police or worse.

Dear me, you are an angry young person, aren't you aspergerss?!

However angry you feel though, there's no justification for physical assault.

I'm hoping these are just idle threats, however if you really have done what you clearly know to be a criminal offence, I sincerely hope that 1) you don't live anywhere near me or anyone I care about, and 2) that you very soon experience the full force of the law.

It's OK to talk on the forum about what makes you angry but please don't continue to boast about "getting people back". It's not clever and won't win you any friends.

I'm locking this thread but please look back over it and read the excellent suggestions that people have posted about how to deal with this situation and how to get help.

Kathryn

Edited by Kathryn