Sign in to follow this  
sesley

what a tragic waste of life .

Absaloutly blummin tragedy and I do think the adolescent unit he was in 2 weeks previously should of defo done more, duty of care comes to mind in this situation.

JsMumx

The hard won understandings of asd/aspies/autisim have not yet filterd into mainstream health/disability policy.focused on looking at the negatives of the topic I beleive that wider society is completly ignorant of the cultural and creative holocaust thats happening as it abuses words like 'care and provision'.Another one bites the dust.If I had'nt been brought up with love as a child and then had my children to care for later on in life I would have joined him long ago,

Its so terrible that this young person felt that down and unsupported that he killed himself.

absolutely terrible. its my worst fear. when J is having an "episode" as I call them, he lays on the road. he only did this friday at school, they rang me and said he had left school and was walking down the white lines. trouble is, if you call his bluff that might just be the very time he does it.... so feel for this lads parents. a real tragedy