Sign in to follow this  
smiley1590

wii fitness games

have you tried and tested wii fitness games such as zumba ,just dance 2 as want the verdict on whether worth buying whether you see results as will use in combination with gym /swimming/jogging and see if help even more shift stones and pounds more successfully!? did it work for you? how hard or easy was it to do? was it worth the buy? and have you seen results working? how fast if so? what is your opnions on these games? as don't want to waste my money when don't have too want it to improve my body tone up and get thinner!

XKLX

also can't remember the name of the new gym machine it shakes tone up the body have seen at the gym advertise to have 10 mins go for £10 a wk i think but i heard someone told me there wii version of this out now too anyone got it?

X

its worth buying just dance 2, its a great one and you can learn all the moves on screen. what u have to learn is when u do the moves following the person u need to keep your wii remote in your hand.