Sign in to follow this  
smiley1590

tried working out how i feel!

i feel so 'itchy' and stratchy lately with myself feel so restless irritable just want to run away from it all driving me mad crazy tried explaining to my pyschologist how i feel ...how things are getting to me and suffocating overwhelming me but can't seem to explain 'right' to get my point across i don't know if this is time to approach the docs to try meds as panic attacks have started since got back off hols but work changes ( working with different children in afternoon instead of morning,doing different hours) feel like i'm ,here,there and everywhere don't know where i am right now but doesn't feel nice comfortable i feel anxious in deep scared i feel i dread everything and i can't seem to put myself out but hate explaining to my friends as don't feel they get me or understand ... so i just it leave it hoping it will fizz sort itself out as this time of month work load is less but feel i tindling my fingers even though go gym, town walks just feel miserable grumpy and don't like feeling this way! just feel so upset i hoping things pick back up work normally starts picking up in september as alot of our BIG kids have left for big school so we get new intake and we are attending in carnival handing out leaftlets in august to promote business ( the nursery)

feel like going round in circles .... feel like i ain't got 'happy energy' to pick myself up and carry on just want lay on floor and never give up have force myself to eat just so confused by how i feel tried working it out!

XKLX

I found out years ago that watching what I ate had a big impact on my skin sensetivity.I stopped dairy n tomatoes and bread with yeast in it.I still get sensations like a fly has landed on me and am sensitive to draughts.You should play with food more and try stuff that you'd never thought of eating.having no appetite is normal when the weathers hot,try doing a few new meals to keep you interested in food.A big help,although easy to say (I find it so hard to sit still and not think all the time) is sitting still and meditating,by calming down the mind the body relaxes more.Don't mean to sound patronising,when \i try to meditate I usually forget what I was doing alot of the time.When I say meditate I mean just do some slow controlled breathing and ignore any thought,negative/positive that come into your mind.

cheers philipo