robo

Work is driving me MAD

I had seven months off work about a year ago, I returned to work after HR had spoken to my pshiatrist. They put in place all these plans to make sure stree levels were low and that jobs i was givern didn't change ie your doing this job tommorrow next day no we want you to do this now.

It was all stable things have ben good, now they have decided to change the type of work i am doing I have to test two houses a day one in the morning one in the evening. this really isn't working for me as they are occupied houses some with really bad tenants. as soon as i enter the house my head clock starts ticking, you must be finished by twelve to get your lunch so you are ready for the afternoon test. then I am thinking i must do lots of work to keep the bossess happy but then i run out of time. I am dyslexic as well and electrical testing has lots of paper work. which i find hard I AM IN FULL PRESSURE MODE LID OF JAR IS STARTING TO LIFT. then they say im not going to do door entry which i love they are going to give it to some one else who can't do the job and they want me to train them, we are all on the same money same skill level. there is no way im going to train any one.

Every thing keeps changing at work im getting more and more stressed i tried to explain to charge hand but he doen't get it.

I don't now who to talk to any more. My ibs has kicked off again as well.

I am slowly being trodden down.

HELP PLEASE should i speak to mental health team but that won't fix work i do have access to work coming to dpo an assessment some time maybe i should try and hold out until that has happened. I feel scared impending doom.

Daniel

speak to HR in the first insance (if your line manager isn't listening) they have the background details and can enforce whatever was agreed originally

thank you for you quick reply i really didn't no how to talk to.

I will do what you say

thank you.

Daniel

Would you like to train people? (personally I struggle so much with explanations of how to do something that I'd be rubbish at training) If you aren't able to do this (training people) then that's a good issue to start the conversation with HR as it would be counter-productive to have you doing this - to them and you - which gives you a good "well I'm thinking of me but also of the firm" type opening line - with an explanation that the things they implemented helped you greatly but those changes are being over-ridden.

Its also worth thinking about whether you can handle some of the changes or not - if a little pressure is possible think of if you can cope with some of them - if you can't then stick with the - you were helping me and the things you put in place were great but now that it's all gone awry you are struggling and can it be reviewed again...

Thank you for the advice, I have started a Diary again so i have some evidence and talking points. Hope fully this will help high light the problems.

I did storm into the office today with the box of spares dumped it at the response electrician said you will need this. I then said make sure you restock it as when it all goes belly up i want it back in the same order, and by the way no referaels to me as i wont be doing it. The other trades called me various names and comments but what they don't realise is that this is some thing im really good at if i give my knowlege away i have nothing.

Thank you for your support my head is begining to calm down

Daniel